Tuesday 1 October 2013

Team call!!

I'm looking for TWO new designer rebels to join the punky scraps team. 

We are in the process of getting this blog back up and running and to do this I need two reliable designers who love inks, paints, textures, and colours as much as I do. 

Term is for 12 months. 
Designers must have a Facebook account as all the team info and challenges are on our Facebook group. 

Designers must be able to commit to 10 out of 12 challenges. You must also commit to Designer of the month posts in which you can (it's optional) offer a RAK in addition to any sponsor we have. 

Here's what to do to apply: 

*Create something for this months challenge (ends 20th October). 

*write a blog post showing me the creation and telling me a little about you and why you want to be a punky rebel. Please make it obvious you are applying. 

* link up your post and creation 

* like our page on Facebook

I'm also looking for someone who has the time to be in charge of social media - Facebook page, posting to forums and other Facebook groups, Instagram, Twitter etc. 

In addition to all the above, I'm looking for someone to dedicate time to getting monthly sponsors for the blog. 

I'm always on the look out for designers who can create sketches too. So do let me know :) 

Please let me know in your post if you'd like to be a designer only or take up responsibility for anything else. 

Any questions then please drop me an email (punkeescraps@gmail.com)  or find me on Facebook (Natalie Jane)

I look forward to hearing from you :) 

Natalie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx